Monday, September 27, 2010

Aerial photography for a unique perspective by photographer Markham Lane.

Many professional photographers wander the planet looking to capture something unique, to show the world a viewpoint of itself that we hadn't already considered. I too have this burning desire, this driving force that whispers into my soul, encouraging me to break free of my own limitations and to take flight.

I remember in the late 1980's when I was just a budding enthusiast, seeing pictures of planet Earth from a satellite and I remember thinking then that it would only be a matter of time before the power of photography would reach into the homes of everyday people. Fast forward to the new millenium and say "hello Google Earth", here we are.

Yet, despite the advancements into technology, aerial photography still has the power to impress us and is, to this day, still a largely untapped market. Is it the sense of "godliness" that it provides us with that makes it so powerful? Whatever the reason, I'm sure to keep my passion for aerial photography alive so long as it continues to deliver on the promise of WOW.






All images Copyright 2010 Markham Lane - All Rights Reserved

  







Markham Lane photography series - aerial photography. All images Copyright 2010 Markham Lane - All Rights Reserved.


Do you have a need for aerial photography services? Real estate agents, architects, geographers, travel and tourism agencies, local councils as well as nature-loving photography enthusiasts should contact photographer Markham Lane for more information.

Get a different perspective. Get an aerial photography print. Bookings via Quaetapo Media, call +61-2-9332-2028

1 comment: